How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3108
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I need to find a UK licensed solicitor to notarize a

Customer Question

Hi - I need to find a UK licensed solicitor to notarize a document
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I am in the US. This is a document that needs to be notarized in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I need a solicitor to notarize that's it
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 16 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Thanks for your question. This is a information site only.

If you are already in the UK, you must take the document in order for it to e notarised before the Solicitor

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 16 days ago.

You can use this link to find a lawyer.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 16 days ago.