ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I want to travel to India and need tourist visa. Can you

Customer Question

I want to travel to India and need tourist visa.
Can you help?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here.

My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Or, I may be in court. I will however email you with a response before the end of the day.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

To apply to travel to India it is recommended that you speak to the embassy that is located in the UK. The embassy will be able to provide you with the relevant information with respect to visa applications. Here is the information for the embassy.

https://www.hcilondon.gov.in

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.