Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I would like to know how do I calculate buying assets from a

Customer Question

i would like to know how do I calculate buying assets from a business second hand
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Suffolk, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: at the moment I am just trying to found out that I am interested to buy assist not the limited company
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no yet
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

You would introduce the item into the business at that second hand value and then claim capital allowances on the asset each yera (main pool at 18%)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am in the process of buying a business, with the lease and the assests. How do i calculate the seller assets ,
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

I have no idea what you are asking perhaps you could advsie why you need to calculate the seller assets - and what you are tryng to achieve with that figure

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the seller is selling her lease and the materials, do i buy the seller materials at a normal price that I am buying from a shop
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Do I pay for the assets of the business as a normal price
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hello
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

If that's what the seller asks for then yes

I dont know what you are asking - if you feel you should only pay retail costs then say so- this is notjing to do with ttax

Tahnks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Why did you answer to my question, when you couldn't help me. i ask a simple question about buying a business and the assets
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

I did help you and with resepct there is no need to be rude

I did I asked for clarification which you still have nor provided and then when i established you are buying assets from another's business I advised

I dont know what you are asking - if you feel you should only pay retail costs then say so- this is nothing to do with tax bit a question of what you are prepared to pay

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i am not being rude to you at all. I just asked a question, about buying a business and assets. my question was very clear. It was you that gave me the wrong answer. and I feel like i have been bullied from you giving me the wrong answer. This website has been created for helping people who needs help not being bullied
Expert:  Sam replied 14 days ago.

And I’ve fully answered -

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please you didn't answer to my question and i have reported you for being rude and a bully i just can't believe you still manage to message me which now its harassment