How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3116
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I have a disability which makes it difficuly when out with

Customer Question

I have a disability which makes it difficuly when out with my daughter and she has to park miles away. My partner has a blue badege so wwe were wondering if it is possible for my daughter to apply for one on my behalf. I do not drive.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Chorlton-cum-Hardy Manchester M21 7GH
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing as yet because I do not know where to start
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can't think of anything else
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here.

My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Or, I may be in court. I will however email you with a response before the end of the day.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My problem is when I am out with my da8ghter and she has to park miles away and I cannot walk that far so if we could park in a disabled place it would be easier for us.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I dont know what you want
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

Your daughter would not apply for the blue badge. You would have to apply for it. She may then use the blue badge whenever she is transporting you to different places. You do not have to have a drivers licence in order to qualify for a blue badge.
you should contact your local council and they will advise of the application requirements.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.