SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Wondering whether you offer initial free consultation? Re

Customer Question

Wondering whether you offer initial free consultation? Re family law matter involving DV
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Were on our 3rd order re: contact. The father has now applied for prohibited steps order re school and various additional things. I am mother - I’m worried that full details are never properly examined by court and cafcass
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It feels like coercive control and not concern about my daughters welfare. I’m dealing with a liar but contempt of court/ perjury doesn’t appear to apply and everything just gets lots in a mountain of confusion
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

Hello, how are you today?

My name is ***** ***** I am going to see if I can assist you with your query. Let me just read your first post. I may need to ask you additional questions after I have read your initial post.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

How old is your child?

When was the last order made?

What exactly is the father applying for this time? Does he want to change the school?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You’re the not the firm
Of solicitors that I expected. I’m terminating this discussion now
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

No, this is a Q&A website.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

We can give you initial advice and guidance.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

Thank you so much for using JA and allowing me to answer your query for you. If you have further questions about my responses above, please do feel free to ask them in this thread.

If you have questions on different topics, you can open a new thread and mark it for my attention by putting FORCustomerONLY in the subject heading, or choosing me as your preferred expert from your membership page.

All the best!

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 13 days ago.