Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

I have one dought, london, i am in uk as student, nothns

Customer Question

i have one dought
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i am in uk as student
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothns else
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 14 days ago.
Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hi
Please let me know what your question is.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
my questions is i am a international student and I have borrowed some money from my friend so will this caue
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
any issue in psw?
It shouldn't. Unless you fail to repay it, the case goes to a county court and you end up with a CCJ. Let me know if you need anything else.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
nothing else. so is there any limit that international student should keep in mind in the case of money coming to their account?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
just one of my friend told me that, this will a issue while u apply for psw coz, they might ask you for the source if money comes to your account. so please let me know if there I any limit for money coming to account
As long as it is a loan and you did not breach any customs rules then no, I am not aware of the rule your friend is referring to.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok fine
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 13 days ago.

Many thanks for using our service;