Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Where a person has been pulled over on suspicion of drunk

Hi,Where a person has been pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving, and then taken to a police station 40 minutes away where he is cleared. Will it come up on a police disclosure that’s requested by court? Or a metropolitan police protocol?We are aware that the person in question had been pulled over by a friend of his in the police, which is why they took him 40 minutes away. The IOPC have been investigating since May and suspended an officer. But we don’t have the final report yet.Thanks,
Scott Millman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I will try and answer your question promptly, but as this is an online service there can be delays.

Don’t worry you do not have to wait here for an answer and you will get an email when I respond.

Now let me just take a look and your question and I will see if I can provide an answer for you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

No, it won't show.

Only where someone has had a caution, fixed penalty or found guilty at Court would it show up.

So no, it will not show and there should be no cause for concern.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok thanks.

My pleasure