Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I need to make a declaration in order to get back my pension

Customer Question

Hello, I need to make a declaration in order to get back my pension in Hong Kong, is there any service I need a lawyer to witness to sign the declaration form
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in U.K. now
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Actually I want a lawyer who is in Milton Keynes, as I am living here now
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Actually, I just need a signature by lawyer on the “ return pension application form”, then I can deliver to Hong Kong and get back my pension
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please recommend any lawyer firm which can do this service in Milton Keynes for me, as I have send several mails and phone call but without this kind of service.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok to wait
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry i will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 19 days ago.

Please note:

My replies will be in writing as i am not available for telephone calls.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website alone.

If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:- www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk;

www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 19 days ago.

Do your require a statutory declaration drawn up and signed? If so you will need to call local firms who can prepare this at a small fee. This is not a service we provide on this site unfortunately, we just provide general legal advice.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
R u computer still??
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Don’t waste my mobey
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Money
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 19 days ago.

No i am not a computer i am a solicitor registered in England and Wales. We as legal experts provide you with advice, the website just hosts and forwards your questions to us to answer. We only provide general advice and cannot provide legal representation, its just a Q&A site.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
is there any law firm will provide the service I need in Milton Keynes?
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 19 days ago.

There are probably a number of law firms in your local area. I dont know one specifically but you can find one from the link provided in my previous reply. Alternatitvely you can google search and call the first 3 firms that show and request a quote via the telephone.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
That is a legal advice website instead of law firm website