Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Yestarday I had a problem with one client that after

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Yestarday I had a problem with one client that after finishing the job folowed me on the street pushed me and took my phone , after that I tryed to leave but he didn't stop folowing me , It was dark the men scared me very bad I was lucky that 2 boys see whats happening and they started walking with me because the men didn't whant to leave me alone I want to do somenthing because I'm scared that this can happen again
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I just wanted to go home as soon as possible
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: noCustomer: Chat is completed
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Ja.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

I suggest you contact the police and report this incident because it appears the client has potentially committed assault and theft of your phone. The police can then investigate the matter with a view to ensuring this does not happen to you and any other customers.

You can contact the police by dialing 101 or attending the local police station to report the crime against you.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Your welcome

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe