Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Have you heard of Waddington Solicitors I have been in touch

Have you heard of Sarah Waddington Solicitors
I have been in touch with them re Timeshare .Can you tell me why it costs so much to get out of Timeshare when it was so illegally.?

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

May I confirm this is the organisation you refer to please?

sarahwaddingtonsolicitors.co.uk

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
we want to claim for illegally sold timeshare but find it so hard to find a genuine company

thank you. it does appear that that is a regulated firm authorised practice. You can find their registration record here:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/office/563799/sarah-waddington-solicitors-ltd

it appears to be a small firm with two solicitors working there. Of course, just because a firm is regulated is no comment on quality - good or bad. However it does mean you have access to a redress service if you are not satisfied and that the solicitor must comply with a relatively strict code of conduct

https://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Would you recommend not dealing with them and can you advise me on a firm that would be genuine in taking case against illegally sold Timeshare in Spain.

No not at all. I am sure they are a perfectly professional firm and they seem to have good feedback from their clients. Providing they give you a realistic assessment of your position I do not see why you should not consider them if you are content with their terms

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have seen reviews and of course you always get a few bad ones. I have zoom meeting next week so will see how that goes ,thank you .Any other advice on this matter.?

Ensure you obtain in writing a full explanation of how their charges work and an estimate of likely initial costs so that you can understand the potential costs involved. It is a requirement of the solicitors conduct code that they provide the above information but some solicitors can be a little short on detail.

I hope the above is of some assistance but if you have any further questions, please revert to me.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks I’m looking at firm called Athena Law also.can you find out if we could get compensation first and then exit timeshare after

I regret that would require the instruction of a solicitor to review the contract papers and correspondence. It is not possible to determine in isolation of that

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer and see you again in the future I hope.