james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

It's a complicated situation with my partner and he don't

Customer Question

Hi there.It's a complicated situation with my partner and he don't know who to ask for help.He was arrested in routine check for his car after has been taken to the custody for investigation of a problem years ago in London when his mum has put him on an international search.It's been told him in the police that he need to go to London to sort things out but he hasn't any booked appointment or anything apart a screenshot of the place
JA: Has his mother talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in?
Customer: He don't know but he called her and she said it's even a long time ago and she thinks there is no problems anymore.He stays in Scotland now but that happened when he was in London
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: He went back to Bulgaria and after that came back to Scotland and when he has been stopped by police they had arrested him when they found out he has been for an international search
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nithing else but he need to know how to clean this up and what he need to do with
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

Is he still in police custody, or has he been released?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He has been released and told that he need to go to London on 01/12/2021 at 10am but he hasn't any documents to approve this
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He already has been charged £55 and need to pay another £44 to speak to you.Is that correct?

Sorry call offers are auto generated from the site, not from me. I am currently unavailable for calls, but more than happy to continue here.

If he was arrested and then released to attend London in December, the police should have given him paperwork.

I would advice that he goes to the police station  where he was taken and ask for the paperwork of where and when he needs to go innDecember.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.