RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I need to find about bail for my husband,

Customer Question

I need to find about bail for my husband
JA: What are the exact charges?
Customer: Sexual assault,ABH,Assault by beating there are five charges three women
JA: Where are you located? Bail bond laws vary by location.
Customer: Folkestone kent
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My husband is currently on remard and we would like him to come home before sentencing in January can we get bail?
Expert:  RJM Law replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this matter.  Unfortunately, it sounds as though bail has been refused in this matter.  Given that one of the charges is sexual assault, there are grounds to deny bail to people who carry this offence.  If a bail decision has not been made, at this time then it will still require to be determined and you would have to await that decision.  I would look at speaking with your defence solicitor to gather information as to the bail, i.e. if it has been denied, they should know the exact position.