How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AkuaK Your Own Question
AkuaK, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2480
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
AkuaK is online now

I gave birth to my baby a month ago and I will like my

Customer Question

Hi I gave birth to my baby a month ago and I will like my husband to come and visit us but I have a pre settled status and my husband lives in Dubai so I would like to know if it's possible to invite him over
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I leave in UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No steps cuz we don't know how to go about it
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yea I would also like to know if I will be needing a lawyer for the travling process and how much it will costCustomer: Chat is completed
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  AkuaK replied 14 days ago.

Good evening, i

Expert:  AkuaK replied 14 days ago.

am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 14 days ago.

You can invite him to come a visit visa. This will be valid for 6 months. He will be required to show that he has home ties such as property or employment. He must show 6 months bank statements and have enough income for that period.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 14 days ago.

Visit visa costs £91.