Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Who inspects councils children social services? who to

who inspects councils children social services? who to complain to? cqc?

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you very much

You can complain to the local government and social care ombudsman: https://www.lgo.org.uk/

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
but they need final response, but council ignores my complaints
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
is there any authority that insects inactivity of council in dealing with complaints?

I understand, well you will need to keep following up with social services, if social services will not respond that is in itself a complaint for the ombudsman. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how is that call if they do not respond? delay? inactivity? neglect? negligence? misconduct?

There is no one you can complain to except the ombudsman and of course the courts, via a solicitor that is it. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i meant what is the word for the fact that social services did not respond. ignorance? because i want the ombudsman to understand the title for my complaint as i already had complained but ombudsman told my complaint was too early, not ready for him and that i needed final response...so ombudsman did not understand me so i want to use the legal terminology (the word) so that he understands next time. if there is any specific for such ignorance of my complaints.

There is not a specific legal name simply non-response. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what about inactivity in the complaining procedure?

The same thing. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok thank you very much
Happy to help take care