How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10340
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

Who inspects councils children social services? who to

This answer was rated:

who inspects councils children social services? who to complain to? cqc?

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you very much

You can complain to the local government and social care ombudsman:

I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
but they need final response, but council ignores my complaints
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
is there any authority that insects inactivity of council in dealing with complaints?

I understand, well you will need to keep following up with social services, if social services will not respond that is in itself a complaint for the ombudsman. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how is that call if they do not respond? delay? inactivity? neglect? negligence? misconduct?

There is no one you can complain to except the ombudsman and of course the courts, via a solicitor that is it. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i meant what is the word for the fact that social services did not respond. ignorance? because i want the ombudsman to understand the title for my complaint as i already had complained but ombudsman told my complaint was too early, not ready for him and that i needed final ombudsman did not understand me so i want to use the legal terminology (the word) so that he understands next time. if there is any specific for such ignorance of my complaints.

There is not a specific legal name simply non-response. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what about inactivity in the complaining procedure?

The same thing. I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok thank you very much
Happy to help take care