Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Well I was wandering if you could help my daughter with a

Well I was wandering if you could help my daughter with a council place she has a learning disability
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uxbridge
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I keep emailing them they are not helping. Now she is living in a room with her husband and she gets very anxious as it's very small she gets frustrated
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just that she has a learning disability since birth and trying to cope. Her husband doesn't earn much.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

By council place you mean council housing? Is she renting the room she is in now? If not what is the arrangement?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank for your time on the phone as discussed unfortunately your daughter is not the highest priority and therefore she will not get urgent attention. Unless her circumstances change she will not move up the priority. Take care

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Why did you charge me so much. I thought it was just £5.00

I am not responsible for account queries, these need to be discussed with the customer services team.