Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am off work due to stress there but my other job ok can I

I am off work due to stress there but my other job ok can I get a sick note for only one
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Waltham forest
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been off sick for nearly two weeks because morning job, afternoon job I do not get paid if I'm not there
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: One of cleaner at my afternoon job had same problem paid £120 for a letter from you to be off one and work the other

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Yes you can be off sick from only one job. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I clean at morning and the caretaker has given me stress GP has signed me off 2week but I don't do not get paid afternoon job and I have no problems can I work there

Yes you can work in a different job, the condition of the stress is associated with your first job and does not affect the second job so it is perfectly acceptable to work a different job. I trust this assists