frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

My problem was court penalties and i am international

Customer Question

Hello my problem was court penalties and i am international students my visa deadline 30 January 2022 but I need extension my visa if need any affect of my visa extension what want
Do next step of my visa extension
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 14 days ago.

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I will be assisting you with your question, I appreciate that it is important that you find the appropriate answer as soon as possible.
Please note that my support on this site is for general information only and there is no intention to create a legal relationship. I will do my best to answer your question in the best possible way, I would kindly ask that you give me a moment to review your question and I will revert to you as soon as possible

You need to pay the amount in full.