Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

I applied for a visa online and made payment online as well,

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I applied for a visa online and made payment online as well, yesterday they sent me a message telling me delivery incomplete please can I know what it means??
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in Ghana and I’m a Ghanaian as well And need a visitor visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No please I don’t know much about the visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please I just need your help to go through all about the visa Because there is a lot I don’t know about itCustomer: Chat is completed
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP and practical guidance if appropriate.  Can I see a screen shot of the rejected payment please?  Regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (2G361SV)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please call me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m waiting

Thank for this - you must give the payment 20 hours from 0840 and only then can we ask more questions.  This should be alright as it states it is a temporary delay.  Let me know when it processes.  If not - you should prepare an email.  Regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
How many days does it take to get my visa

What is the advice on the guidance notes?  Have a look there.  What type of visa is it please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please can you refund my money back??
I haven’t received any call
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Helllo
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Visitors visa

Good to talk just now.  Keep me posted.  Three weeks from today you should receive your visa as matters stand.  Regards