Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have been having problems with the entire legal system in

Customer Question

Hello, i have been having problems with the entire legal system in Lancashire recently. I was convicted of threatening to kill a police officer scaring a police officer. On appeal reduced to scaring a police officer. I was never once during the trial process allowed to offer my damning evidence which contradicts the allegations and highlighted that the police officer asked a stupid question and then over reacted to me answering his question!
JA: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?
Customer: I tried to appeal, but it went to crown and ended up being a re-trial. Where I was convicted of causing fear to a police officer. It was NOT made clear exactly what the conviction was for by my local solicitor company, who seemed to have been told not to put any defence case forward, dispite my protests!
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Where did this occur?
Customer: Blackburn Magistrate, Preston Crown courts
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was refused bail
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

I am not clear what you want guidance really because it seems you have been convicted, you appealed and the conviction was upheld. There is no further appeal option. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I was unknowingly retried, I thought I was to be able to appeal the original conviction. At no point during either trial have I been able to highlight my documented evidence to prove my innocence versus the police officers hear say, mis-heard, misinterpretation of the answer to his questions!
I have not been treated innocent until proven guilty at any point of this trial, and false mismatched statements MUST not be taken as reliable evidence!
Many holes in the police claims of what happened. I was not allowed to react to any of their lies or corruption!
Is the legal system really this corrupt to convict an innocent man of a crime that needn’t have happened had the arresting officer done his job correctly and diffused a tense situation as per their training and expected behaviour?
The officer (under oath) described my behaviour as calm! Yet I was found guilty of scaring a police officer at the re trial, not appeal!
It ssems impossible as I was in a locked car, engine off, in a disabled bay, displaying a blue badge and outside a charity shop on a summery afternoon! Hardly the setting for scaring a police officer!
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Well unfortunately you have been convicted and the conviction upheld therefore as I have said there is no basis for a further appeal. Take care