Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

I am from Ivory coast, I have in UK (with a visitor visa) to

I am from Ivory coast, I have in UK (with a visitor visa) to attend a MBA program where the first semester is in London and the second semester is Madrid from March to July 2022 Can I apply for the spain visa while in UK ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Citizenship: Ivorian (Ivory Coast). I am presently in UK for the first semester of my studies in February I will ha to go to Spain for the second semester the school is ESCP Business school, with multiple campuses in Europe. So the program stands on two campuses (London and Madrid).
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. I have explained all about my situation unless there is something you haven't well understood.

Hi, Welcome to JA

You will be required to apply from a visa back from the Ivory Coast for Spain.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok thank you

Thank you for using JA today