12826847

I’m having problems getting my deferred Government Pension I

Customer Question

I’m having problems getting my deferred Government Pension I was in touch with them beginning of August to let them know that I have a terminal illness & would like to receive my deferred pension early they have all the documents requested & the pension form which was sent 19/08/2021they keep telling me that their dealing with it & it would take 10 weeks I have been in touch with them again & they are telling me that are waiting to see what my role was while employed by Camden council London I’m getting very frustrated & need my pension now can you help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in Scotland & I receive my early pension from Fife council due to ill health & I left London 14/05/2004 which I had a pension with Camden council London I was going to leave my pension until I reached state pension age but my health has deteriorated which is now terminal & I decided to request my deferred pension from London which they said that I can but it is taking along time & no I haven’t spoken with a lawyer about this.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have spoken to them & they tell me that they have received everything from me but they are looking into what my role was while being employed by Camden before they can send a copy of my consent form to Medigold health I can’t deal with this anymore I’m very I’ll & I just need my pension.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I can’t think of anything thank you.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 9 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you I desperately need help.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You are nothing but frauds how dare you try & take money out from my account without my consent