Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

Can I request a call with employment solicitor, we have

Hello can I request a call with employment solicitor Patrick, we have exchanged e-mails
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have spoken with Patrick before and would like to continue that
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thank you

Hello there - I will get back to you just after 1700 tonight to discuss the present position and bets next steps.  Regards

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks Patrick

I am ready to speak now so hopefully we can get the link - if not provide your phone number again Alex and I will dial out now.  Regards

Hopefully we can communicate via this chat function for the next tranche of advice if required.  Keep calm, strategic and focused.  Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi therePlease can I speak to Patrick again If possible?

Great to speak just now Alex and let’s stick firmly to the plan discussed.  Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Patrick2 drafts with you please ignore the first and look at the second and let me knowMany thanks

All noted and responded to overnight.  There is another call here to be used Alex so thank you and I look forward to your next update and hopefully the successful conclusion of your current round of negotiation.  Keep strategic as always.  Regards

Alex - nice to talk just now and I wish you well.  Regards Patrick
Thank you Alex and good luck with the next assignment.  I enjoyed working through this with you.  The review etc is most appreciated. Patrick