RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Can you advise me about when the first complain against to

Good evening dear sir/madam,can you advise me about when the first complain against to Aviva was in 2020 they cancelled the agreement without notice me to the right address,and through by Financial Ombudsman I was accepted less than £200 which I’m really sorry because I didn’t know much more aboutFinancial Low,lack of acknowledge,that gentleman from Financial Ombudsman didn’t advise me properly,so I was obliged like to accept and I want maybe to go in Crown Court,plus it looks again I have problems with same insurance company Aviva because they send me to accept renewal policy in September but I didn’t accept because they wanted to cover my cleaning company only about domestic cleaning like dusting and vacuuming cleaning,I said over the phone my company is focusing only in commercial cleaning,and after short time I was called like Aviva don’t want anymore to cover my company,which I’m feeling like discriminated and humiliated because I didn’t get why!Every year I have problems with them, I don’t know they act like are racist,abuse of power,unfavourable services in period of transaction,negligence
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (M7LT32M)

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Good morning,yes I’m happy to continue with
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The email I was sent to FOS to give me the statement record but I didn’t receive that letter final stamp
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
IF the letter was not marked and did not communicate the matter as concluded on accepting the small compensation,but I didn’t receive nothing
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are doing well, in short I want to ask you because I have the impression that I had to sign as if to say a draft order for example that I agree that I will receive that amount less than 200 pounds, am I right?

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok,what should I do?Best regards
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
When I agree to accept a small compensation through the Financial Ombudsman from Aviva Insurance, I must receive a letter to sign that I agree. ?

Thank you for the question.  If you. have accepted an offer in full and final settlement, that is the end of the matter.   However if you have a newer issue, as suggested then you could take a new claim in relation to this.   I would still. advise going through the finical ombudsman in the first instance, however, if you are not in agreement with there findings or remedy, you could look at a small claims action to recover your losses or achieve compensation in this matter.

Prior to intimating small claim proceedings, you will require to send a letter to the respondent.  It is a simple letter stating that if they do remedy the matter as you have outlined (in the same letter), you will take legal action against them.  This is referred to as a. pre-action protocol letter.  You can complete the forms for a claims action easily online.  You will have to highlight what the issues are and tell them how much you are claiming for, to be honest the first are straight forward and self-explanatory.   If you feel you can do this yourself then you don’t really need to hire a solicitor, but I will provide details for you in case you feel you want to.  You will then receive a response to the claim and a court date.  On the day (unless they offer a settlement) you will appear at the local court and basically provide your evidence and give you claim to the judge, and they will response.  The judge will assess the merits of the claim and defence and make a judgement this should be relatively easy for you to prove so the respondent may well offer a settlement in the meantime.

I hope this information has helped.  You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is here;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

https://www.lawsoc-ni.org/solicitors (N. Ireland)

If you require any help moving forward on this matter in the future, please do feel free to come back to us and I would be more than happy to assist.

Kindest Regards.

RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good morning,but I think I can go to Tribunal Administrative with no more than 3years from
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can I apply ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I just requested a phone call from you sir.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello sir ,
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Good evening sir and I hope you doing well,basically I was call to Financial Ombudsman to re-open my case against to Aviva and I was ask told why I want to reopen the case,and I said because of lack of acknowledge ,lack of financial low,I didn’t know where to go to get advice I was obliged to accept £100 which is awful, so it was breach of contract,my rights of my company was violated that’s why I want to reopen my case,I was told tomorrow he will call me back to confirm me if he can do something and it takes a few months to resolve it,but some other man from Financial Ombudsman I explain to him everything like how I explain to you sir,and yes he was like grateful to confirm me I have right to reopen instead of that gentleman who used to investigate my claim
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was expecting to call me but…,what we can do sir,please let me know and thank you

I would post this as a separate question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Right,how you can see dear sir I already mentioned in our conversation about my issues with Aviva and maybe you didn’t pay too much attention and because of that I don’t know and why I should post a different question and if I want a phone call I have to pay,and I’m concerned because I requested from you dear sir a phone call, I was call the customer service 3 times because no one call me ,right,I’m disappointed

I am afraid I am not available for calls at the moment.