JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I ordered from a shop undercooked chicken and is very

Customer Question

I ordered from a shop undercooked chicken and is very dangerous for my life
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Romford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No one
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just ordered some chicken and when I arrive home I saw the chicken is undercooked and the problems is I already eat from it
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for the question, I am reviewing the details now. I will aim to resolve it as quickly as possible for you.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Sorry to hear of the issue. I am not sure if you have suffered food poisoning or not?. If not, the most you could expect is a refund from the seller. If you did suffer from food poisoning then a law firm could be instructed to pursue an injury claim if you had to seek medical treatment (it would be considered to be serious food poisoning if you had to seek treatment).
If you have suffered an injury please let me know and I will give you a list of no win no fee law firms you could speak to.
You may also want to report the seller to Trading Standards - who could find and prosecute the seller if they sell food which is undercooked, etc. You can reach Trading Standards here: https://www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/support-advice

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

I hope this answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please do let me know.

Many thanks,

Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 7 days ago.

Just a final note that I am free most days and would be happy to assist with any other queries you may have.

Best wishes,

Jim