Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I would like to ask about the UK laws related to privacy and

Hello, I would like to ask about the UK laws related to privacy and child protection.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No, not yet. In London, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I haven't taken any step yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: May I know the price of this consultation?

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I will endeavour to help you today.

What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello Jeremy, my husband is a teaching assistant in the UK. He has a Facebook page which aims to share some good things about the UK education. In one off his posts, he shared a case in which a parent had treated her child, but he didn't disclose any personal details (no names of the parent and child, no school name). However, the parent has told the principal and complained about it. I would like to know if the FB post has infringed personal privacy.

No as the parent and child are not identified then no this is not a breach of privacy. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello, Jeremy. I am sorry that I have a follow-up question. Since the Facebook post states that the mother has intimidated her daughter (which makes her daughter suffer from serious mental problems), and the mother told the principal that the post is about her, does it meanshe has admitted that she verbally abused her daughter?
you could make that argument. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you!!
Happy to help take care