12826847

Crimminal law, I was arrested by the Police for assaulting

Crimminal law
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I was arrested by the Police for assaulting my parents. I do not feel that I did. My mum has acute senile dementia and my dad may be starting with it to. They go out on the street shouting for help.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I got arrested by the Police and accused of "battering" a Police lady. It wasn't battering but a slight scratch to her arm and supposedly put my finger nails into the skin on her hand. No photo evidence of this. No blood was drawn and I have short nails as play golf
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have a mental disability CPSD and severe depression. I was mentally abused by my first partner who I stayed with for 20 plus years. I think he sexually assaulted me but can't remember and couldn't have sex with him thereafter. I have been sexually assulted since approx 3-4 years ago. Can no longer date. My mum has tried to take her life 4 times

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Whitehaven

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.