SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

What are the pros and the cons of WP and WPSATC please?

Customer Question

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ok - What are the pros and the cons of WP and WPSATC please?
Without prejudice parties are negotiating on their own, were there is no court precidings and not anticipating costs of going to court
WPSATC negotiations are done with legal representatives and when matter goes to court one advises that there is SATC. Costs will be discussed at time of costs.
is the other way were the matter is at court it is were no cost he cost incurred will be claimed.If this is your case and you are going to incur anu costs then you use WPSATC so you preserve obtain your costs when you win
If any follow up please do not hesitate to send you your message. I am glad to assist. Thank you for getting hold of justanswer. All the best.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thanks a lot, in the employment tribunal when we do a discrimination case, my understanding is that there is a first judgement where the judge says if there is discrimination etc , and then there is a second phase where the judgement is awwarding financial compensationso, is the WPSATC correspondances disclosed to the judge before the second judgement - e.g the judgement where the financial compesation(for discrimination) is awared?
Thank you for putting your question in the context of an employment tribunal case as it appeared to just be fir any civil claim matter. It will not be disclosed at the end of second stage hearing not at the PHR listed to just consider if indeed there was discrimination.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** please clarify? what is PHR? and since you mentioned that it will not be disclosed at the end of the final hearing stage, could you please tell me when it will be disclosed please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
would appreciate your reply to my yesterday question as a matter of priority please
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
since the answer was not clear to me
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 9 days ago.

Good evening. PHR is Preliminary Hearing Review. And the sentence should read  'It will be disclosed at the end of second stage hearing not at the PHR listed to just consider if indeed there was discrimination.'