How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 81108
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been found not guilty of 2 cases from somebody

This answer was rated:

I have been found not guilty of 2 cases from somebody falsely giving my details. I have another case pending.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I know the person giving my details but the police say this is not a crime although the last judge said it was perverting the course of justice. I want the person giving my details to be held accountable and I want compensation for the stress and inconvenience this has caused.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am making this inquiry for my daughter. Thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello I have paid the fee.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have paid for a call, is this a scam?