12826847

I have been found not guilty of 2 cases from somebody

I have been found not guilty of 2 cases from somebody falsely giving my details. I have another case pending.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I know the person giving my details but the police say this is not a crime although the last judge said it was perverting the course of justice. I want the person giving my details to be held accountable and I want compensation for the stress and inconvenience this has caused.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am making this inquiry for my daughter. Thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello I have paid the fee.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have paid for a call, is this a scam?