Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

I received a background check request from Sterling. I need

Customer Question

Hi, I received a background check request from Sterling. I need a solicitor to help me verify my identity. Can you provide that kind of service? If yes, how much is it?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I completed the background check form, but only the identity verification form needs to be completed.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer i will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 16 days ago.

Please note the following points:-

Just Answer host the website and deal with payments and billing. Any queries or concerns about this must be raised with their customer services ( tel: 0808(###) ###-####. I am just a legal expert answering your enquiry and do not have any involvement with the fees charged by the website.

My replies are always in writing.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website. If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

The advice that i provide is general legal advice and i may also refer you to government guidance which is publicly available.

I cannot act as your solicitor or enter into a client/solicitor relationship. If you need representation you need to instruct a solicitor.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:- www.citizensadvice.org.uk; solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk;

www.barcouncil.org.uk

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 16 days ago.

We cannot assist in verifying your ID unfortunately. You will need to undertake this with a local firm. If this is connection with a refinance you should instruct a firm to act as a whole.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
where can I find the solicitor in London?
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 16 days ago.

You can use the find a solicitor link i sent in my initial response or a google search.