Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

You are a robot? Or a real human? i had a small business and

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: you are a robot ? Or a real human?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i had a small business and i bankrupt Becoz council because
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no one Nothing i don t know what to do
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

What do you want to know?

Without a response to my query I can only provide a general answer. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law.

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can please give me a call?07776463224
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

A call does cost extra I am afraid I can send you a proposal for a call.