How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 252
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

Do mortgage borrowers have to be on the title deeds? Not

This answer was rated:

Do mortgage borrowers have to be on the title deeds?
JA: What steps have the borrowers taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: I London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My granddaughter would like to buy me my right to buy council flat in which I have lived for 18 years. I am not able to apply for mortgage myself because of my age.

Thank you for using Just Answer i will be assisting you today.

Please note the following points:-

Just Answer host the website and deal with payments and billing. Any queries or concerns about this must be raised with their customer services ( tel: 0808(###) ###-####. I am just a legal expert answering your enquiry and do not have any involvement with the fees charged by the website.

My replies are always in writing.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website. If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

The advice that i provide is general legal advice and i may also refer you to government guidance which is publicly available.

I cannot act as your solicitor or enter into a client/solicitor relationship. If you need representation you need to instruct a solicitor.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:-;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Typical it would be advised against proceeding on this basis as it does not protect the person investing in the property, however she can obtain a non occupying borrower type mortgage but would need to see which lender offers such a set up.

Inderdeep and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you