How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5895
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

AFO, Swansea, Solicitors, Hearing November 25

This answer was rated:

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Swansea
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Solicitors
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Hearing November 25

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

Can you please explain what the hearing is in relation to ?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
A financial investigator will ask an AFO on my accounts
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I won 1 month ago
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the AFO has been dismissed
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Now again the same request
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would need to appoint a solicitor and barrister for this matter

You can either instruct a solicitor who will then instruct a barrister for you, or, you can bypass the solicitor and instruct a barrister directly.

It may be helpful to instruct a local solicitor who specialises in this area of law. You can find a local firm using the Law Society website.

Once on that website, you can click on the find a solicitor option located just above the Law Society logo. Select quick search, then select the area of law required and enter your post code. A list of local firms will then be displayed.

Normally you would instruct a Barrister via a solicitor, but you can now bypass that and go and instruct a barrister directly.

I have attached a link to the direct access site where you can go to instruct a Barrister directly.

I hope this help.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Many thanks for your help. Have a nice night

Your welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you