Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Would like to know if we have to get all the required

Customer Question

Would like to know if we have to get all the required documents before starting the application.
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 18 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

You will have a chance to request a call. You will see an automatic prompt. Please feel free to request it but do not feel obliged to do so.

Please do note that my response is not instantaneous but I will always aim to get back to you on the same day with my answer, or request more information, if appropriate. Lastly, please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and do not replace any legal advice you might need, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Thank you for your patience whilst waiting for my answer.

What application are you referring to?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I was talking to someone before and I already requested a call
Jo call yet, they are still looking for someone to call
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks for your answer

I see. I am sorry to hear that. If they do not respond for some reason or another - feel free to ask me!

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

Feel free to keep me updated here and in case of any questions - just post them here. I will help to the extent I can.