Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

On 07.11.21 I ordered a coat for my son which supposed to be

Customer Question

Good morning. On 07.11.21 I ordered a coat for my son which supposed to be delivered on 10.11.21 according to the first message and later on 09.11.21 according to the second message however the parcel was delivered on 09.11.21 to another address. Since then I have spoke almost every day with DHL Express, they said that they opened an investigation but after few days DHL Express closed the investigation and advised me to contact the shiper. I have sent an email to the shiper but no response. Please let me know how I can get my coat/ parcel or my money back.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Harrow, Greater London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Emai and phone calls with DHL Express delivery and email to the shiper
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The parcel price in total £193.35 including £20 delivery
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Until you receive the item the risk of the item lays with the seller therefore it appears the seller has breached the agreement given you have not received the item pursuant to the agreed delivery date.

Do you understand what I have stated so far if yes I will proceed to discuss the next.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I understand

Thanks for the further information.

I suggest you consider contacting the seller and notifying them that you have not received the items purchased and they are now in breach of the agreement.

Further if they do not deliver within the next days you will file a complaint with the trading standards against them.

This threat should get them to take swift action to send another item ASAP.

Assuming this does not happen I suggest you consider filing a complaint with the trading standards.

Alternatively you can consider court action against the seller.

With regards ***** ***** action I suggest you consider instructing a solicitor to assist you with the court procedure.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe