How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10408
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I want to get out from a contract so can sue a plastic

Customer Question

Hi I want to get out from a contract so can sue a plastic surgery practice please
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That I did my surgery in Turkey and got botched twice and now I am in a contract which says I am not allow to make claim against them or write any reviews. The contract was based in he U.K.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

A clause in a contract cannot preclude legal action for negligence. Negligence occurs where a party owes a duty of care to another and they fail in that duty of care by not acting according the standard to be expected of a reasonable person carrying out that trade, skill or profession. There are certain relationships where the duty is clearly established such as priests and parishioners, accountants and clients, lawyers and clients and doctors/medical professionals and clients. Therefore, you do not need to show that a duty of care was owed to you by the professional but that they fell below the standard to be expected. You should engage a solicitor to bring this action and should be able to obtain legal representation on a no win no fee basis such as with the below:

I trust this assists