12826847

I’ve received a speeding ticket, I was intentionally

Hi, I’ve received a speeding ticket, I was intentionally speeding at the time as I was having a panic attack whilst driving, at the time I was on a medication called Sertraline for severe depression, and it was actually increasing my panic attacks, I had not had a panic attack whilst driving before, I had to speed up in order to pull over safely, as quickly as possible. Since then I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and I’ve been taken off sertraline and put on the right medication. I’ve received an offence summary and am unsure whether to plead guilty or not guilty, as I had to speed up at the time to keep myself and other road users safe. My panic attack was so severe that I initially thought I could be having a heart attack
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottingham, England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I never responded to the NIP, following advice, and have now received a letter in which I need to make a plea
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What can I do for you?>

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don’t know how to plea