John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Do the pharmacist have to make a record in the pom register,

Do the pharmacist have to make a record in the pom register, if they receive a requisition from another pharmacy. For example, if a pharmacy requests 10 salbutamol inhalers. Does the requisition have to be written on requisition form or just on a plain paper

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. Yes what is recorded on the register is the date the POM was supplied, the name and quantity of medicine, the name and address of the prescriber requesting the emergency supply.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

John, Solicitor
Experience: 10 years legal experience