Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

I bought a puppy and on the same night I brought her home I

Customer Question

Hi, I bought a puppy and on the same night I brought her home I noticed something wrong. The puppy was apparently sold ill and I don't know how to deal with the breeder. Can you help me?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No. I live in Chelmsford UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet, because I was taking care of the puppy. I bring her in a lot of vets, emergency vets, make some blood tests....
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I sent a message to the breeder but she is on Holiday in another Country, she didn't help
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 17 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP and practical guidance if appropriate. Regards

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok, Thank you if you need more information about my case I'm here!

I will certainly require some more information.  I see a copy of either the last communication you have sent or received in this matter,  Feel free to redact any personal sensitive Information.  Ultimately and probably dependent upon the value of the puppy it will be a a case of one more try from your good self to resolve this problem followed up by a legal letter.  Happy to see this through with you and speaking by telephone may be an option later in the week.  Regards

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok 2200,00 for the puppy, I'll think about what you just said.

Typo at start of my second line - I missed inserted Can - before “Can I see..”. Have a think and let ,e k ow when you can.  It is best to try and mediate things out now if possible.  Unfortunately it isn’t always.  Regards

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 15 days ago.

Hello - you sue be able to get this to a certain point and if you require any further steer you should consider consulting with a direct access barrister in your area in due course if you have to continue with any threat of court action.  Regards