Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

I am a small business owner and have been experiencing a

Customer Question

Hi I am a small business owner and have been experiencing a tremendous issue over the past month which is causing extreme havoc to the business and is literally bringing us down to our knees
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are currently based in Hertfordshire but will be moving the premises to Suffolk next week so you might want to take that under consideration
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have complained to the company causing the issues from day one and literally been reminding them on a daily basis that they are causing financial losses
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think its best that I give all the information to the lawyer as it is a lot of info and it will be quite tiresome to do it twiceCustomer: Chat is completed
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 10 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP and practical guidance if appropriate. What is the current value of the dispute and how is the paper or electronic trail looking so far.  Have you sought any legal advice to date?  Happy to hear more and conclude my answer over the next 24 hrs.  Regards

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 8 days ago.

I would suggest that you prepare a high level case summary and chronology and then ring around and prepare to consult with a direct access barrister in your area.  Hope this assists and keep as strategic and use the law to advance your case.  Regards