james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I had an accident in my hundai car last year and the insurer

Customer Question

i had an accident in my hundai car last year and the insurer is charging me an exorbitant price for my insurance over 3 years can i dispute this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i live in Evesham worcs
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i the insurance is due again in mid december but I havent approached them about it so far
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i think i have told you how it is thank you
Expert:  james bruce replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Sorry to say, but if you have had a claim against your motor insurance and did not have protected no claims, then your insurance premiums will certainly increase and possibly greatly.

Also bear in mind that prices increase as does cost if living.

The insurance company does not have to give low prices, they charge what they like.

As you policy is due for renewal, I would suggest looking at a site such as compare the market, here you can enter your details and they will find the best deals available, you can the.n choose what one you want, rather than what your current insure gives you.

Also make sure you check what you are insured for . Domestic and pleasure?  Or is commuting to work also included. If so any you don’t commute to work have that removed, that will save money, like wise the mileage you select to drive. Little things like that can all add up to good savings.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
this insurer say i have to pay this high insurance for 3 years
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
this insurer says i have got to pay this for 3 years

That is their decision, you do not have to accept that and are free to go to a different insurance company.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.