james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can an insurance becut off becausei for got to send

Customer Question

Can an insurance becut off becausei for got to send information andtake 142 pounds outof my Count
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Belfast
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I rang and got a lot ofharrass ment got no werr
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have dissablity
Expert:  james bruce replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If a person takes out an insurance policy, it would normally be valid from the day they take it out.

However, it may also be conditional on that person sending and forwarding any requested information, evidence etc.

If they fail to do so by the date told to do so, the insurance company can indeed cancel the policy and charge for for period that was covered and cancellation fees.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No thankyou

Your welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.