How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3166
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I am looking for a lawyer to put in a claim for

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to put in a claim for reimbursement regarding a property I invested in , it was owned by my late father and when he passed away his property went to my Mother. She has dementia and lives with me, the property (commercial) is in the care of a financial Gaurdian
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Duns Berwickshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have spoken to the Gaurdian , he says he will ignore my claim.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not financially well off, I gave up full employment to care for my mother.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

This is a question and answer service. What you are looking for is someone who can act on your behalf with a view of retrieving the property.

In view of this the link below is a search engine for local lawyers who can do that for you.

Alternatively you can find a solicitor using the price comparison site below, where you can find one that meets your budget.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and have a good day.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe