Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I am looking for a lawyer to put in a claim for

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to put in a claim for reimbursement regarding a property I invested in , it was owned by my late father and when he passed away his property went to my Mother. She has dementia and lives with me, the property (commercial) is in the care of a financial Gaurdian
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Duns Berwickshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have spoken to the Gaurdian , he says he will ignore my claim.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not financially well off, I gave up full employment to care for my mother.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

This is a question and answer service. What you are looking for is someone who can act on your behalf with a view of retrieving the property.

In view of this the link below is a search engine for local lawyers who can do that for you.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Alternatively you can find a solicitor using the price comparison site below, where you can find one that meets your budget.

https://www.thelawsuperstore.co.uk/

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and have a good day.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe