MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

My daughter has sold her house and gone to live with aman in

my daughter has sold her house and gone to live with aman in harrogate . her son who is 12 dislikes this man intensely and is living with us his grandparents we are 80 and 84 and in poor health she seems happy to allow this to go on and has been for over 5 months. what can we do to resolve this situation social services have said this is a private matter what can we do
JA: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any papers in the family court?
Customer: no
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: our grandson is adamant he will not live with this man

Hi, I am happy to help you with your enquiry today.

If the social service does not wish to intervene, you may also contract the services of a family mediator, as they are in the best position to resolve custody disputes, even those between grandparents and grandchildren.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
in what way

If you wish to pursue with this option, you may find a family mediator near your area by visiting this website: https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/find-local-mediator/

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no but thanks for the advice

Thank you for your enquiry today. Please do not hesitate to contact me in future.