MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

I want a local solicitor to witness my signature I am in w4

Customer Question

I want a local solicitor to witness my signature I am in w4 1HN
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chiswick London W4 1HN
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 5 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. This is a Q and A platform and as such there is no lawyer/client relationship created through this site.

Unfortunately we are unable to witness signatures through this platform, you will need to instruct a solicitor using the following site:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

If you select the Quick Search tab, in legal issues leave this as all legal issues as any solicitor can witness a signature and include your postcode and select search.

A list of solicitors closest to you address will be generated. as with all professionals I would advise that you contact a couple of different solicitors to see whom can provide the best quote as most solicitors will offer a fixed fee for witnessing a signature.