How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5953
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I would like someone to look over a property transfer

This answer was rated:

Hi I would like someone to look over a property transfer document for me before signing.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The property is in Reading, Berkshire, though I now live in Scotland and solicitors here won't deal with English property!
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, I just need someone to look over the transfer as it was settled in court. I have a solicitor that will independently witness the signing of the docs.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: How do I upload pictures of the document for them to read?
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Just uploading the docs. Just want to ensure that there is no small print that I'm missing. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (743M7LM)

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.

Thank you very much for patience. If you have checked with the other party himself whether he indeed instructed these conveyancers then the documents that you have attached appear quite standard for what you intent to do and should be fine to sign. .

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to clarify and assist further. Thank you for contacting just answer. All the best.

SolicitorRM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Great thank you for your help.

You are welcome.