SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I had an accident last year. No other cars involved but

Customer Question

I had an accident last year. No other cars involved but there was a passenger. The police were involved and launched a DUI investigation that went to court but The charges were dropped. Should this effect my claim on my vehicle?
JA: What was the penalty for the drink driving offence? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: charges were dropped in court on the 19th of November
JA: Where are you located? Drink driving laws vary by location.
Customer: lancashire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing I can think of
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

Hello welcome to just answer.

I am a solicitor and It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. IF charges were dropped and there was no conviction then this should not affect your claim to insurer.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to clarify and assist further. Thank you for contacting just answer. All the best.