SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

We are trying to sell our house however local searchs refer

We are trying to sell our house however local searchs refer to `underpinning` in 1990 - I know nothing about this there is no certificate as these were not issue]d at that time and the local council building control only has to keep info for 5 years and a dayAs this items is on the local search report it's cousing a bit of an issue as I can't explainCan we get this item off of the local search or can you advise what I should do

Good day Welcome to Just answer.

I am a solicitor and It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hi - I'm still waiting for the call?

I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another call, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.

Hi, I have just tried to call you however although the call sounded like it had been answered I could not hear you speak. Let me know if there is a better time to call. you. In readiness for our call can you please confirm  date when you purchased the property and whether this entry was not there at that time? Do you have defective title insurance?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry I was on the phone I’m free now
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm free now till 1.30 then after 3 if that helps

Thank you for taking the call and please do not hesitate to come back should you have any further questions. We are clad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.