Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Bahrin. I have a problem and maybe you can help me. I made a

Customer Question

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I have a problem and maybe you can help me. I made a huge mistake in may this year. After i bought a 30 days car insurance for my car, a private hire car insurance, i charged the expiry date from 30 to 1 year policy. I uploaded on uber sistem, they saw that the certificate is not valide and they report to the police. Now the police take me to court with possession of articles to commit fraud, fraude by false representation. What should expect on the court day
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in luton, but i need to go at Thames Magistrates Court.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: First time i went to police station for an interview. There i had a free solicitor advice and he told me to say no comments to all questions. Then i reiceve home a letter from the police station where they invite me for fingerprint and dna taken and go to court on 24 11 2021
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: For example
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Because im guilty and i don't want to carry on with trial, i want to plea guilty. After i uploaded the document on sistem i worked 2 days and make 250 punds. After that i didn't work as taxi driver. I don't have any problems in the past. It is possible to have a decision without prison sentence?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 6 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you so much Mr Jeremy.

Yes you can avoid a prison sentence. You will need to engage a criminal solicitor to represent you. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case criminal law. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I spoke with a solicitor today, and they asked me 850 pounds to be with me at court. I don't have so much money

You may be eligible for legal aid if you search using the options above and then filter by legal aid. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what type of problem should i choose

Criminal law. I trust this assists