SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have my last Court hearing on 10 th of August for my step

Hi, my name is***** have my last Court hearing on 10 th of August for my step doughter against biological father, where the Court decide that my doughter should stay with me and was given 56 days to biological father to apply, which he didn't. I need to know if the sentence of 10th of August now become irrevocable or I need to go further in court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Doncaster South Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Till now I ask for parental responsability
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My doughter she s 14 now

Hello welcome to Just Answer.

I am a solicitor and It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you very much

Hi, I have tried to call you with no success as you are not answering. What do you want guidance on please with regard to your hearing?

If you kindly let me know what guidance you need and also a preferred time for your call then I should be able to still assist you.