Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have been having trouble logging into my telephone banking

I have been having trouble logging into my telephone banking for last 4 weeks and am being passed from pillar to post with no help from TSB bank
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: K I live in bathgate West Lothian in Scotland I’m 68 years old and not very mobile
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I went to where my local branch was and it’s not there anymore
JA: The Lawyer will be able to walk you through that. Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i phoned them this morning and they were no help just asked me to send them a letter with change of telephone number and address or go online

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You could make a complaint to the bank and if not satisfied make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) who can look into this for you: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

I trust this assists